Saturday 24 March 2012

MY First Blog

Haha, I know. The title – how befitting! But I'm so pumped. I've wanted to start my own blog for a while, but never really tried. BUT, after a week filled with crazy school work and crazy group partners, I thought, hmm, how can I release this stress! On top of that, I was feeling a lil' moody today. After 11 consecutive hours of sleep, my week's stress still didn't feel flushed out. I toyed with the idea for a couple hours, searched up how to start one, and long story short........HERE I AM

So what are my plans for this blog?

Honestly, I'm not too sure yet. I'm positive that as I blog along, I'll find my focus! But, for now, here are what my interests include: makeup, photography, hair, African movies, Ankara, African music, nailsssss, shoes, clothes, books, jewelry, baking, and the list goes on and on and on... But, most of all, I love skin! I love caring for skin, and one of my aspirations is to have a career centered around skin care. I'm so fascinated with dermatology, it's ridiculous! One thing I'm sure of is that skin care will definitely be a major topic on my blog!

So what has today taught me?

Well, for one: If you want to do something – no matter how out of [your own] box and random-seeming it is – then for goodness sake, just do it! Simple right? I KNOW. If it makes you feel good, then do it.

Speaking of feeling good. One of the things I love to do when I'm feeling down is.....drum roll please..... painting my nails. Here's a pic of how it came out. Now I know it's not any special nail art, but sometimes it's just the simple things that make you happy! 
 
Before clean-up

All cleaned up!

No comments:

Post a Comment